Every motorist, if you’re an off-roading enthusiast or prefer the principal streets, is familiar with the auto brand Jeep. Jeep has specialized in making incredible SUV’s for 70 years and has received a lot of awards on a lot of its products. With a selection of SUV’s to choose from, like the Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, etc., a Jeep was known to withstand the elements and harsh conditions of almost any nation whether it’s on or off the road. As well as made a few of the most durable SUV’s from the current market, Jeeps may be customized to their owner’s tastes. This in turn makes owners feel satisfied with their vehicle. However, with such vehicles moving off-road, maintenance is inevitable. If not modified or repaired properly these automobiles would receive more damage than good. To avoid this issue completely you need to discover the best spot to jeep service dubai.
Servicing such vehicles needs professionals who have worked on these SUV’s and are experienced in managing them. You don’t just want any service center as a number of them might cause further damages to your car leading to additional time and funds being spent to fix it. You must visit a garage using a professional team and well-qualified technicians. Where am unable to locate such a garage together with all these perks? Orange Auto is the leading choice. With their spectacular service and impressive personnel, Orange Auto brags of the best servicing through all of Dubai. Their technicians are experienced in the handling of American-made SUV’s and will offer the greatest possible service. Along with the brilliant company, Orange Auto will get the work done faster and more efficiently than any other place so you can get back on the main roads, or off the street, at the fastest time possible.
JEEP VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
JEEP Vehicle maintenance scheduled in every 10,000 Kms
*Severe Duty All Models
Change Engine Oil in 4000 Kms (6,500 kms) if the vehicle is operated in a dusty and off road environment. This type of vehicle use is Deemed Severe Duty
MINOR LUBE SERVICE
- ENGINE OIL
- OIL FILTER
- TIRE ROTATION ( IF SIZE SAME FOR ALL FOUR WHEELS)
- VISUAL INSPECTON
- CAR WASH
- COMPUTER RESET MAINTENANCE INTERVAL
MAJOR SERVICE (MINOR SERVICE + BELOW SERVICES)
- CHECK THE FLUID LEVELS OF THE COOLANT RESERVOIR, BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER, POWER STEERING AND AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, AND FILL AS NEEDED
- ROTATE THE TIRES. ROTATE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF IRREGULAR WEAR, EVEN IF IT OCCURS BEFORE THE OIL INDICATOR SYSTEM TURNS ON.
- INSPECT BATTERY AND CLEAN AND TIGHTEN TERMINALS AS Essential
- INSPECT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID IF EQUIPPED WITH DIPSTICK
- INSPECT BRAKE PADS, SHOES, ROTORS, DRUMS, HOSES AND PARK BRAKE
- INSPECT ENGINE COOLING SYSTEM PROTECTION AND HOSES
- INSPECT EXHAUST SYSTEM
- INSPECT ENGINE AIR CLEANER IF USING IN DUSTY OFF ROAD CONDITIONS
- INSPECT THE CV/UNIVERSAL JOINTS.
- INSPECT FRONT SUSPENSION, TIE ROD ENDS, AND REPLACE IF NECESSARY.
- INSPECT THE FRONT AND REAR AXLE FLUID.
- INSPECT THE BRAKE LININGS, REPLACE AS NECESSARY
- ADJUST PARKING BRAKE ON VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH FOUR WHEEL DISC BRAKES.
- REPLACE ENGINE AIR CLEANER FILTER AT EVERY 2000 Kms
- REPLACE AIR CONDITIONING/CABIN AIR FILTER AT EVERY 20000 Kms
- REPLACE SPARK PLUGS EVERY 100000 Kms
- REPLACE ENGINE COOLANT AT 100000 Kms
- CHANGE THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID AND FILTER AT 120K Kms
- CHANGE FRONT AND REAR AXLE FLUID IN EVERY 40K Kms
- INSPECT AND REPLACE PCV VALVE IF NECESSARY AT 100K Kms